Thursday 14 February 2008

Time to update

Been a while since my last post , so I better update and write about what ive been up to over the past three weeks.
Berlin/Transmediale
Berlin was amazing I really enjoyed the trip, the week was jammed with things to do every day. Transmediale was interesting, at the time I wasn't sure about some of the stuff that was being shown as I didn't realise that the festival would be so theory based with mainly seminars and was expecting to see alot more installations and art pieces. But since coming away from Berlin I am beginning to really appreciate Transmediale alot more. The festival was held in a lovely building in the centre of Berlin and there was a really nice relaxed atmosphere at the festivel. And some of the stuff I saw was very interesting and there were a couple of videos that I found inspiring.
Berlin itself was a beautiful place, I was shocked at the sheer scale of the city. I saw fanatastic sights but I would have liked to have seen alot more, I would definatley like to go back sometime in the near future.

No comments: