Wednesday 20 February 2008

D&AD

I have looked at the briefs for the D&AD awards and a couple of them are quite open for personal experimentation and I feel that these are the breifs I would like to look at closer.
The two briefs which appealed to me are:

HSI London - Create a character then portray its personality through animation.

Davisystems - Produce an illustrated book about yourself or someone else.

Both briefs involve the creation of an existing or fictional character who's personality is illustrated in a book or brought to life using animation methods.

Its half way through the final year at Uni and I feel that I need to create something which demonstrates my abillitites, and shows personal experimentation. The two briefs are quite open and this is my reason for shortlisting them.

No comments: