Thursday 15 November 2007

Future Concept

After many long days and weeks of research I have finally reached the end of the project, I'm pleased with my concept and I have learnt a great deal a long the way. From my researched I have discoverd that the majority of today’s most significant technologies have been evolving for a decade at least, and combinations of technologies are often more powerful than single technologies and innovations on there own. The process of combining technologies should be driven by consumer needs, looking at consumer demand and seeing how existing and underexploited technologies can fill the gap.
I have developed a concept which I feel could exist in the future, a portable device which offers better viewing experiences. The idea of sharing and improving vision is the key to my concept, converging current and emerging technologies and developing a product that is portable which ables users to be self sufficient.

No comments: